It’s a good weekend, the sun will be shining and the birds will be singing, and just like a sunrise and a bird chirp, I have your “7 and 7” report – seven blog posts from the Times Union’s list of independent (non-staff) bloggers, and seven blog posts from my blogroll that I feel you should read and enjoy.
Ready? Set? Let’s shine.
Starting with the Times Union independent bloggers:
- Jaye McBride’s blog, “How to hate Caitlyn Jenner without being transphobic.” (Read this first.)
- Rob Hoffman in the “Hoffman Files” blog, “Does Alex Jones merit an interview?“
- Dvaid Kalish in “The Ruminator,” “KFC to launch fried chicken sandwich into space next week.“
- Susanne Marie Poulette’s blog, “From the Bible to the Boss, follow the fruits.“
- Gina Peca’s blog, “To Spanx or not to Spanx.” (Me, I don’t Spanx)
- Andy Gregory in the CRUMBS Music blog, “CRUMBS Cafe Encores – Hard Soul and Separated at Birth.“
- Katie Lembo in the college blog, “Losing your grandparents before you become a teen…“
Now let’s check out the goodies this week from my blogroll. Take a read and enjoy.
- Roger Green’s “Ramblin’ with Roger” blog, “Philando Castile homicide has wrecked me.” (Read this first. I mean it.)
- Jess Kitrick’s “Ravenalegria13” blog, “CirclePlus and Superheroines.“
- Rob Madeo’s “Keyboard Krumbs” blog, “Smudged Out.“
- Daniel Berman’s “FUSSYlittleBLOG” blog, “Free Food at Johnny Rockets.“
- Silvia Lilly’s “DelSo” blog, “The burgermeister.“
- The “Hoxsie!” Albany history blog, “The New State Museum and Veterans Memorial Building.“
- Clover West in the “#RyFight” blog, “status post 2 months.“
By all means, keep reading those blogs and enjoy the contributions. And then go outside and get some sunshine.
Have a great day, everybody!