Hey everybody, I’m back with another “7 and 7 on Saturday,” a weekly recap of the blog posts that you will enjoy. Trust me on this.
As the formula goes, I list seven blog posts from my old portal, the Albany Times Union, showcasing seven community and independent (non-staff) bloggers. Then I go to my blogroll and pull out seven other posts from my friends who have written wonderful pieces this week.
I hope you enjoy.
By the way, I hear that someone by the nom de plume of Andre Le Plume has been posting blog recaps at the old Times Union portal. That’s all well and good … but the first time Mr. Le Plume starts posting his own K-Chuck Radio shows, there’s gonna be a “come to Jesus” meeting to discuss that. 😀
So let’s get this recap started, right?
First, the Times Union blog posts from:
- Lale Davidson’s “Out of the Ordinary” blog, “The disappeared.” (Read this first.)
- Fran Rossi Szpylczyn’s “There Will Be Bread” blog, “Retreating.“
- Sara Rose Wheeler’s “Roaring Twenties” blog, “Class of 2007.“
- Heather Fazio’s blog, “I’m begging you to stop.“
- Lawrence White’s “Field of View” blog, “Congress Under Fire.“
- Donna McMullen’s blog,”Warning: furniture insurance a scam?“
- Rob Hoffman in the “Hoffman Files” blog, “Presidents on tape: Oh the things you’ll hear.“
And now let’s check out the blogroll and see what’s happening there.
- Silvia Lilly’s “DelSo” blog, “Are your ducks all in a row?” (Read this first.)
- Daniel Berman’s “FUSSYlittleBLOG” blog, “Cold Cut Comfort.“
- Roger Green’s “Ramblin’ with Roger” blog, “American relesaes of the Beatles albums.“
- Rob Madeo’s “Keyboard Krumbs” blog, “A Dog’s Age.“
- Beverly Seinberg’s “Elsie and Me” blog, “Zooming in on blooms.“
- Aaron Bush’s “Aaron Knits” blog, “It’s book review time! – Handwoven Home: Weaving Techniques, Tips, and Projects for the Rigid Heddle Loom.“
- Lazygal’s “Killin’ Time Being Lazy” blog, “Have I got a deal for you.“
A good collection this week. And after you enjoy these blog posts, I’m sure there are many more that will capture your attention.
Have a great weekend, everybody!