So last Saturday I started a “7 and 7” blog recap – seven blogs from the Times Union’s community blogging team (no staffers) and seven blogs from people on my blogroll that I think you definitely should read and enjoy.
And my first run on this last week was a nice success. Lots of positive mojo.
So guess what … I’m doing it again. These blogs deserve your attention, and I’m more than happy to set aside my blog once day a week to showcase these wonderful writers and storytellers and photographers.
First, let’s start with the community bloggers from Big Hearst, shall we? They include:
- Rob Hoffman in the Hoffman Files blog, “If it bends it’s funny, if it breaks it’s not funny.” (Read this first.)
- Rabbi Matt Cutler’s blog, “Jewish-Muslim Dialogue: A One-Act Play.“
- David Kalish’s “Ruminator” blog, “Who will bell the Trump?“
- Pete Bardunias’ blog, “The Saratoga Returns to War … Amid a Crisis of Leaks.“
- Jaye McBride’s blog, “Things I’d like to see at James Comey’s testimony.“
- Sydney Hoffman at the Student News Desk, “Searching the 518 for the perfect burger.“
- Sonja Stark’s “PilotGirl” blog, “Anytime is a good time to visit Music City.“
This covers the Times Union community bloggers, now let’s check around my blogroll for some of the best from other bloggers whose works I follow (and whom you should also foll0w).
- Carl Johnson’s “Hoxsie!” Albany history blog, “Hey, you’re blocking my view.” (Read this first.)
- Rob Madeo’s “Keyboard Krumbs” blog, “Defaced.“
- The “98 Acres in Albany” blog, “Whose Extravagance?“
- Erin’s “The Hobbit’s Photo Blog,” “Birds are assholes … sometimes.“
- Robert Eaton’s “Eleven Images” art blog, “Monster-building (Eleven Monsters).“
- Roger Green’s “Ramblin’ With Roger” blog, “Don’t pass a car that’s waiting to turn left.“
- Daniel Berman’s “FUSSYlittleBLOG,” “Red, White and Ew.“
And I hope everybody has a great weekend! Oh, and if you do visit these blogs and you like what you read … by all means, let them know in their respective comments section!