So what happens when you need a little bounce in your life? What do you do?
I’ve got a recommendation for you.
Scroll through this list of Times Union community and independent bloggers, and have a great read. You’ll be glad you did. It’ll put a spring in your step and a bounce in your mind.
So let’s check this week’s crop out, shall we? They include…
- Sonja Stark’s “PilotGirl” blog, “Vancouver: Exploring a Christmas tree rainforest.” (Read this first.)
- Lawrence White’s “Field of View” blog, “The real world tragedy of kids and guns – UPDATED 8-10-16.“
- Councilman Judd Krasher’s blog, “The Palace – some of us are trying to do our jobs.“
- Lale Davidson’s “Out of the Ordinary” blog, “A view of the universe (from Schroon Lake).“
- Roger Green’s “Information Without the Bun” blog, “John Oliver spotlights newspaper journalism.“
- Jaye McBride’s blog, “All about my brothers.“
- Adam O’Connor in the Albany Improv blog, “Improv!“
- Frank Robinson’s “Rational Optimist” blog, “Our HUUUGE new recycling bin.“
- Rob Hoffman’s “Hoffman Files” blog, “The greatest opening sitar riffs ever.“
- Rachel Baum’s “Bark: Confessions of a Dog Owner” blog, “The spare dog.“
Feeling bouncier after reading these? Of course you are.
So get out there and have a great day.
And if you come across any more community and independent blogs from this portal, by all means list them in the comments section.