Today is Thursday. And in a hot summer Thursday, there’s something very important to maintain.
And that is, of course, showcasing my fellow Times Union community and independent bloggers, who do so much to bring you fantastic content and information. So let’s take a look around the blogfarm and see what’s happening, shall we?
- Lale Davidson’s “Out of the Ordinary” blog, “Adult cyberbullying and democracy.” (Read this first.) (No, seriously. Read this first.)
- Michael Rivest’s blog, “Guns (Part 3).”
- Gina Peca’s blog, “There once was a spider…“
- Rob Hoffman in the “Hoffman Files” blog, “Classic guitar riffs.“
- Mary Martin’s “A Good Enough Life” blog, “Taken for a ride instead of given a Lyft.“
- Heather Fazio’s blog, “I See You.“
- Sara Rose Wheeler’s “Roaring Twenties” blog, “I took for granted summer vacation as a child.“
- Aaron Bush in the “Fiber Arts” blog, “You would think I would get a lot of knitting done at a knitting retreat, right?“
- Fran Rossi Szpylczyn’s “There Will Be Bread” blog, “Poems, privileges, perspective.“
- Frank Robinson’s “Rational Optimist” blog, “Renaming America.“
Have a great day everybody, and enjoy the sunshine.
Man, am I going to be able to say that six months from now? 🙂