Wow, is it Thursday already? It seems like it was Thursday around this time last week. Man, how time flies around these parts… ha ha ha…
Anyways, you know what time it really is. It’s time to showcase the Times Union’s best community and independent bloggers, an opportunity for you to see what these great writers and raconteurs and ecrivants do on a regularly basis.
Got your coffee? Good.
Got your breakfast? Good.
Got that slice of pizza from last week that’s been chilling in the fridge? Eww… but good.
Here we go. Check these blog posts out.
- Stephanie Snyder’s “A Professor’s Wife” blog, “This is 32.” (Read this first.)
- Mary Martin’s “A Good Enough Life” blog, “Alive and well in the comics.“
- Sonja Stark’s “PilotGirl” blog, “A tropical paradise on the Panhandle of Florida.“
- Michael Rivest’s blog, “Guns: the conversation that never happens.“
- David Kalish’s “The Ruminator” blog, “My Top Ten Reasons for why I think I’m insane.“
- Rob Hoffman in the “Hoffman Files” blog, “Seth from Massapequa, you’re on ‘The Fan.’“
- Heather Fazio’s blog, “My Grandmother Was a Wino. Or Maybe It Was My Great Aunt.“
- C. Anthony Burdette in the “Comics Multiverse” blog, “Warning: This Post Contains SPOILERS!“
- Albany City Councilman Judd Krasher’s blog, “Pride, priorities, and bluebirds.“
- Rachel Baum’s “Bark: Confessions of a Dog Trainer” blog, “The dog that wouldn’t sit.“
Have a great day everyone, and enjoy the upcoming Memorial Day Weekend!