It is a sad day at the TU blog portal. We are losing one of our own. Brian Huba has been part of our little communication community for the past two years, with his well-appreciated “Cat’s Pajamas” blog. This week, he has announced that his TU blog will end this week, and he will concentrate on other interests, including his personal website brianhuba.com.
Naturally, I wish him all the best, and it was great having him be part of the TU blog community.
And with that in mind… let’s get to our recap of this week’s blog posts that should start your day. Have a good read.
- Fran Rossi Szpylczyn’s “There Will Be Bread” blog, “Stop, look, listen – Pentecost.” (Read this first.)
- Rob Hoffman in the “Hoffman Files” blog, “Beer is good.“
- Gina Peca’s blog, “I love you Catie.“
- Stephanie Snyder’s “A Professor’s Wife” blog, “When your toddler barfs and you lose all self-control.“
- Frank Robinson’s “Rational Optimist” blog, “The agony of an undecided voter.“
- Sara Rose Wheeler’s “Roaring Twenties” blog, “Do you believe in ghosts?“
- Nina Marinello’s blog, “You did that for that?“
- Michael Rivest’s blog, “Trump’s impossible press conference.“
- C. Anthony Burdette in the comic books blog, “This week’s pull box and other news.“
- Brian Huba’s “Cat’s Pajamas” blog, “I pass the torch.“
Have a great day everybody, and once more – thanks Brian, and all the best to you.