It’s morning in America. Rise and shine. Or as some of my friends say, rise and grind. Time to get that morning cup of coffee, maybe a bowl of cereal or an eggo-muffin, and sit down and enjoy today’s collection of the Times Union’s best community bloggers and their best blog posts.
And they include this week:
- Rob Hoffman’s “Hoffman Files” blog, “A Freudian take on Trump vs. Bernie.“ (Read this first.)
- Lale Davidson’s “Out of the Ordinary” blog, “Does being a “Washington Outsider” qualify you for the Presidency?“
- Jim Shahen’s “Life and Other Things” blog, “Coldplay. Ugh.“
- Sara Rose Wheeler’s “Roaring Twenties” blog, “True life: I am addicted to leggings.“
- Pete Bardunias’ business blog, “Tugging at the Heart.“
- Fran Rossi Szpylczyn’s “There Will Be Bread” blog, “Ash Wednesday.“
- Jeremy Olson’s “Cardboard Empire” blog, “Welcome to the Cardboard Empire.” (NEW BLOGGER!! Hey everybody, new blogger!!!)
- Brian Huba’s “Cat’s Pajamas” blog, “Super Saturday.“
- Andrew Joyce’s 9th Legislative District blog, “To my friend Mike from Menands.“
- Don Rittner’s history blog, “Naturalist at Large in NYC – what’s the point?“
Okay, coffee’s finished, breakfast is done, time to get to work. Have a great day, and I hope you enjoyed the best of this week’s output by the Times Union’s bloggers and writers and thinkers!