I WON! I WON THE POWERBALL LOTTERY!!!
Yeah baby I had the numbers!
(Dancing around the place like Topol in Fiddler on the Roof)
I had two numbers and the Powerball. That won me a whopping $7 in cold hard cash.
Where will I spend this amazing windfall? #hahahahaha
Well, before I run out to the gas station and purchase a bag of chips and a two-liter bottle of diet cola…
Here’s this week’s batch of blog goodness from the Times Union’s team of creative and innovative community and independent bloggers. Enjoy!
- David Kalish’s “The Ruminator” blog, “My daughter, caught in the crosshairs of Homeland Security.“
- Brian Huba’s “Cat’s Pajamas” blog, “He doesn’t want your guns.“
- Aaron Bush in the “Fiber Arts” blog, “New year, new projects.“
- Don Rittner’s blog, “Naturalist at Large in NYC – The McAuley’s Mission.“
- Mary Martin’s “A Good Enough Life” blog, “Odds and ends.“
- Roger Green’s “Information Without the Bun” blog, “Hearst enjoys record profits.“
- Jessica Serfilippi in the “Animal Rights” blog, “Cows in trouble: why don’t we talk about it?“
- Jim Shahen’s “Life and Other Things” blog, “Bowie.“
- Rob Hoffman’s “Hoffman Files” blog, “Why can’t it be ‘phat’ to be fat?“
- Assemblyman John T. McDonald III’s blog, “2016 State of the State.“
Wow. Powerball lottery winner. This is so cool. I’m going to go out right now and buy a car. Two of them, in fact. Just gotta find a store that still sells Hot Wheels cars… 😀
Have a great day, everyone!