Wow. It seems like another great day today. So get your coffee, get you breakfast, get an orange out of the fridge…
And sit down to enjoy ten great blog posts by the Times Union’s crew of awesome community bloggers.
And let’s start with…
- Sara Rose Wheeler’s “Roaring Twenties” blog, “Me, myself and my heart monitor.” (Read this first.)
- Rob Hoffman in the “Hoffman Files” blog, “Take me out to the ballpark.“
- Mary Martin’s “A Good Enough Life” blog, “Coming home and leaving again.“
- Lale Davidson’s “Out of the Ordinary” blog, “Why odd is interesting.“
- Brian Huba’s “Cat’s Pajamas” blog, “Clockwork Ridiculous.“
- Jim Shalen’s “Life and Other Things” blog, “Dr. Dunce.“
- David Kalish’s “The Ruminator” blog, “On Yom Kippur, the perfect candidates for atonement.“
- Roger Green’s “Information Without the Bun” blog, “Bill Medley of the Righteous Brothers is 75.“
- Gina Peca’s blog, “I am forever changed.“
- Casey Polomaine in the “30 Love” blog, “A call to (thrifty) action.“
And that’s it for today…
No it’s not.
There’s too many good blog posts this week, that believe it or not, I could fill up the “Ten for Thursday” listing with just blogs from the TU’s Lifestyle section. But this isn’t a “Best of Our TU Community Lifestyle Bloggers” post, so I think I’ll add a few more listings to this week’s roundup. You don’t have a problem with that, do you?
Didn’t think so.
- Walter Ayres” “Faith in the Public Square” blog, “Why does the Pope do that?“
- Azra Haqqie in the “Muslim Women” blog, “If the tables were turned, would you not expect your neighbors to help?“
- Assemblyman Jim Tedisco’s blog, “Hudson the Railroad Puppy, a true hero dog’s story.“
- Lisbeth Calandrino’s “Success” blog, “Why Yogi Berra Means so Much to Me.“
- Phyllis Alberici in the “Fiber Arts” blog, “Yogi Berra and the kids from the sticks.“
- Peter Bowden in the “Gardening” blog, “An offer too good to pass up.“
- Fran Rossi Szpylczyn’s “There Will Be Bread” blog, “Let’s talk…“
- Professor Warren Roberts’ blog, “Style points are what matter.“
- C. Anthony Burdette in the Comic Books blog, “Bill Finger Gets His Due, Batman Day and Baltimore Comic-Con.“
- Carl Strock’s blog, “Resisting occupation in the West Bank.“
So there you have it. Twenty great blogs this week by twenty quality community and independent Times Union bloggers.
Oh gosh darn it, I’ve probably made you late for work by having you read all these blogs. Well, if that’s the case, then I only have one thing to say.
Get up earlier. 🙂