Here we are, once again enjoying a Thursday morning (or “Friday Eve,” depending on your outlook), and it’s time for the recap of blogs from the Times Union’s community blogging team.
And this week’s grouping does not disappoint. In fact, why don’t we start with…
- Professor Warren Roberts’ blog, “A word about fraternities.” (Read this first.)
- Fran Rossi Szpylczyn’s “There Will Be Bread” blog, “About that camino…“
- Rob Hoffman in the “Hoffman Files” blog, “Wanted: Person to fill the job of POTUS. No previous experience required.“
- Rabbi Matt Cutler’s blog, “An Important Summer Walk for Civil Rights.“
- Deb Best’s “Best for Success” blog, “Those who won’t risk entrepreneurship teach fear.“
- Chad Polenz in the Comics Multiverse blog, “Top 10 WORST Legends of the Dark Knight story arcs.“
- Brian Huba’s “The Cat’s Pajamas” blog, “The society that cried racist.“
- David Kalish’s “The Ruminator” blog, “Sufferers of a rare cancer find their own tribe.“
- Ralph Renna in the CRUMBS local music blog, “Local Music Diaries Northern Faces on the Road – September 14, 2015.“
- Hadeer Nagah in the “Muslim Women” blog, “Welcoming the Month of Zuhlijja With Mixed Feelings.“
Definitely a good batch this week, and there’s plenty more from the TU’s great community and independent bloggers on the blog page. Take a look, have a good read, and have a great day!