Is it Thursday already?
Dang, it seems like it was Thursday just last week. Time flies, don’t it? 🙂
So this means it’s time for another recap of the Times Union’s community bloggers and their blog posts. Got some good ones this week, are you ready? Yes you are. Are you set? Yes you are.
So let’s go.
This week’s collection of TU community blog posts that you should read today include:
- David Kalish’s “The Ruminator” blog, “An open letter to Donald Trump.” (Read this first.)
- Stacey Morris’ health blog, “The Virtues of Plain Old Iced Coffee.“
- Zan Strumfeld’s blog, “Revisiting Happiness.“
- Brian Huba’s “Cat’s Pajamas” blog, “This is how you Sonic?“
- Rosemary Armao’s blog, “Cheering for bad boys Richard Matt and David Sweat.“
- Kim Swidler’s ‘Travel Gal” blog, “How to get a refund on a non-refundable flight.“
- Don Rittner’s history blog, “Helen Finally Comes to Troy.“
- Rob Hoffman’s “Hoffman Files” blog, “Celebrating the ‘AAA’ family road trip.“
- Megan Willis’ “East Hysteria, N.Y.” blog, “Will Ameri-juana industrialization lead to McWeed?“
- Professor Warren Roberts’ blog, “Are there no limits on free speech in America?“
I’m telling you, this week was a good week with many great blog posts from my fellow TU independent non-staff bloggers. Take the time and enjoy them, and let them know how you were referred. And if you think there’s a blog post by a TU independent community blogger that merits consideration for next week’s blogroll wrapup, by all means drop me a comment!