It’s one of those mornings when I want to get up, go outside, take a deep breath of clean air – and then run back into the house, saying, “Good Lord in the sky, it’s freakin’ freezing outside!!”
Yeah. 41 degrees this morning. In late May.
Well, if I’m going to stay indoors until the sun comes out…
At least I can take some quality time and put together this week’s countdown of ten excellent blog posts by ten excellent Times Union community bloggers. Ready? Set? Here we go!
This week’s ten blogs you should definitely take time to read include:
- Ken Screven’s blog, “A return to Screven County.” (Read this one first.)
- Rev. Sam Trumbore’s First Unitarian Universalist Society of Albany’s blog, “What Making ‘Black Lives Matter’ Requires.“
- Chad Polenz in the “Beer Nut” blog, “My jaunt to three Northern California breweries.“
- Jen Smith’s “Austin Ben Connor” blog, “How did we get here?“
- David Kalish’s “The Ruminator” blog, “Sifting for meaning in a high-flying dream.“
- Jeannine Trimboli’s “Real [Fit] Life” blog, “10 Tips for the lifting novice.“
- Richard Seegal’s “Your Brain: An Owner’s Manual” blog, “Why so Many Women – Sex and Alzheimer’s Disease.“
- Gina Peca’s blog, “Where did the time go?“
- Rabbi Matt Cutler’s blog, “A confession from a college graduate’s parent.”
- Sonja Stark’s “PilotGirl” blog, “Bluestone heaven atop Plattekill Mountain.“
Okay, now that I’ve completed the list… a quick peek outside… 42 degrees… Forget this, I’m going back to bed. 🙂
Have a great day, everyone!