A few things to know when it comes to the “Ten for Thursday” blog post.
First off, I am pleased that this series has taken off as well as it has. I now have bloggers sharing this post every Thursday, sharing it with their friends and compatriots. I have bloggers recommending other TU community blogs to me, blogs that I had not previously read, but now currently enjoy.
And I even have bloggers who want to know who received this week’s “Read This First” link. Personally, I think that the blogs I’ve collected for this page are equal in talent from the bottom to the top. I just started doing the “Read This First” because that post really caught my attention – its content and its subject matter and the opinions of its writer. That doesn’t make it any better or any worse than the other nine I’ve listed. But I just want you to enjoy that post first before you enjoy the rest of the list. Sort of like the appetizer before the entrees.
So let’s get into the meal, shall we? This week’s delicious blog delicacies include:
- Gina Peca’s blog, “Play Group 2.0.” (read this first.)
- James King in the Comedy blog, “How Jon Stewart Saved Wrestling.“
- Lawrence White’s “Field of View” blog, “Treason on the Right.“
- Jeannine Trimboli’s “Real [FIT] Life” blog, “You can ace this exercise: Chin-ups, pt. 1.“
- Brad Shear’s Mohawk Hudson Humane Society blog, “Jay Street Fire.“
- Walter Ayres’ “Faith in the Public Square” blog, “Coverage of Moral Mondays.“
- Ann Carey Tobin, M.D. in the “Holistic Health” blog, “Yoga practice, not yoga perfect.“
- Richard Seegal’s “Your Brain: An Owner’s Manual” blog, “Mind over matter – the Power of the Placebo.“
- C. Anthony Burdette in the “We Read Comics” blog, “Comic Geek Speak Podcast celebrates 10 years of broadcasting.“
- Aaron Bush in the “Fiber Arts” blog, “Milk – it does a … fiber … good?“
So what are you waiting for? Enjoy the blogs today, and by all means, if you know of a TU community blogger whose posts deserve to be shared with the rest of the reading populace, let me know in the comment section below.
Have a great day, everyone!