In case you’re wondering… spring is just around the corner. Okay, so it’s a big corner, but still…
While we’re all waiting for spring to spring, you can feel sprung by springing over to the ten Times Union community bloggers and enjoying their posts this week. I’m sure it will put a spring in your step.
This week’s golden goodness includes:
- Just A Girl, guest posting on the Transgender blog, “My Story (a guest post by Just A Girl).” (Please read this one first.)
- Mary Martin’s “A Good Enough Life” blog, “Do you remember love?“
- Ken Screven’s blog, “‘Chad from Albany’ on Letterman tonight.“
- Pete Bardunias’ Saratoga County Chamber of Commerce blog, “Why it’s good that Halfmoon is investigating its own ZIP code.“
- Sara Rose Wheeler’s “The Roaring Twenties” blog, “Who is Benjaman Kyle?“
- Professor Warren Roberts’ blog, “Why Hamilton is important to know.“
- Assemblyman Jim Tedisco’s blog, “Horrific attack on Halfmoon puppy shows need for state animal abuser registry.“
- Rev. Alan Rudnick’s blog, “What you know about Millennials is wrong.“
- Chad Polenz in the “Beer Nut” blog, “Are we too forgiving of bad craft beer?“
- Stephanie Snyder in the “A Professor’s Wife” blog, “Alright already, mother nature!“
See? By the time you finish reading all of these blog posts, you’ll feel warmer and more fulfilled. Trust me on this.
Have a great Thursday, everyone!