I know, I know, we’ve been shoveling our walks and driving through the slush and trying to get through this winter.
With that in mind, let’s read some Times Union community blog posts and enjoy the warmth of good writing, provocative subject matter and well-researched concepts. And this week’s batch of TU community blog goodness includes:
- Sara Rose Wheeler’s “Roaring Twenties” blog, “It’s time to talk.” (Read this one first.)
- Rob Hoffman’s “The Hoffman Files” blog, “Paging Dr. McCarthy … Dr. Jenny McCarthy…“
- Roger Green’s “Information Without the Bun” blog, “Trying to understand the anti-vaccination movement.“
- Assemblyman John T. McDonald’s blog, “Vaccines – A matter of public health for all.“
- Liz Lemery Joy’s “Joy In These Days” blog, “Wake up! Stand up for freedom, faith and life for all.“
- Rev. Alan Rudnick’s blog, “What Christians can learn from Norse gods.“
- Chad Polenz in the “Beer Nut” blog, “Showdown: Chocolaty beers.“
- Lawrence White’s “Field of View” blog, “New report on concealed carry gun deaths.“
- Carl Strock’s blog, “Art of the Boycott.“
- Scott Jarzombek’s “On and Off the Shelves” blog, “We had one heck of a week at APL.“
And once again, there you have it. Ten quality blog posts by my fellow community bloggers. And I could add a lot more to this list, but then I’d have to call Thursday morning’s posts something like “Twenty-Seven for Thursday.”
Have a great day, and enjoy these great blog posts!