Have you finished shoveling your walkway after our most recent Snow-ma-geddon? Have you thawed out your water pipes after this most recent Cold-ocalpyse?
Okay. Get yourself a hot cup of coffee, relax and enjoy this week’s edition of the best that my fellow community bloggers have to offer this week.
And considering we’re only a few weeks away from the Times Union’s annual “Best of the Capital Region” poll, I still believe that there are several TU community bloggers that deserve representation in the “Best Blogger” category.
- Stephanie Snyder’s “A Professor’s Wife” blog, “Six times six.” (Thoughts and prayers)
- James King in the “Comedy” blog,” Hannibal Buress is bigger than the Cosby situation.“
- David Kalish’s dog in “The Ruminator” blog, “Psst! Don’t tell anyone I’m a dog.“
- Renate Hartman in the “Transgender” blog, “Anger can be scary.“
- Assemblyman Angelo Santabarbara’s blog, “Celebrating 55 years with the Center for Disability Services.“
- Aaron Bush in the “Fiber Arts” blog, “Saturday morning spinning and a new challenge.” (Congrats on the new dog!)
- Azra Haqqie’s “Muslim Women” blog, “He is not a Muslim who goes to bed satiated while his neighbor goes hungry.“
- Brian Huba’s “The Cat’s Pajamas” blog, “The Shelli-Beli saga.“
- Dan Lyons’ “Classic Cars” blog, “Rear View Mirror: 1974 Porsche 914.“
- Ralph Renna in the “CRUMBS” local music blog, “CUR518 – Local music diaries, January 26, 2015.“
Man, I just looked at my thermometer. Two degrees below zero outside this morning. Well, hopefully you can stay inside as long as possible and read these TU blogs before having to brace yourself for the chilly outdoors!