Okay. It’s what, 3 in the morning, you’ve finished trimming the tree, wrapping the gifts, eating the cookies that the kids left out for Santa Claus, and maybe you’ll catch a few minutes of sleep before the little bundles of joy run down the stairs and start ripping open those packages.
And you’re sitting here reading this blog post. And I know why.
You want to know if I’ll post a “Ten for Thursday” blog post featuring ten amazing Times Union community bloggers and their thoughts and their opinions.
Of course I will. This is my gift to you. And to them…
So go pour yourself a glass of egg nog and enjoy this batch of blogging goodness. Rockin’ around the Christmas tree…
- Liz Lemery Joy’s “Joy In These Days” blog, “We can be the ones that restore unity to our country…“
- Roger Green’s “Information Without the Bun” blog, “Christmas Eve 2014.“
- Sonja Stark’s “PilotGirl” blog, “Where we went in 2014.“
- Richard Guthrie in the “Birding” blog, “Rare Kingbird in Brooklyn, New York.“
- Brian Huba’s “Cat’s Pajamas” blog, “So here we are.“
- Fran Rossi Szpylczyn’s “There Will Be Bread” blog, “The Meaning of Christmas.“
- Professor Warren Roberts’ blog, “Thoughts on ‘The Interview’ and American culture.“
- Stacey Morris’ health blog, “Surviving the holidays, negotiating with temptation.“
- Lawrence White’s “Field of View” blog, “Hatred, loose guns and the rising death toll.“
- Jaye McBride in the comedy blog, “The war (on Christmas) is over.“
All the best to you and yours. Enjoy the holiday season.
Me? I’m going back to bed. Gotta get some sleep… zzzz… zzzz….